outlook for windows (mobile)
- Open the Mail app by clicking the Windows Start menu and choosing Mail.
- If this is the first time you've opened the Mail app, you’ll see a Welcome page. Select Add account to get started.
- If you've used the Mail app before, tap the three dots at the bottom of the page to access Settings, and then choose Manage Accounts.
- Select Add account.
- Choose Exchange as the type of account you want to add.
- Enter the required information and click Sign in. For most accounts, this is your email address, password, and the account name. The account name is what you'll see in both the left pane of Mail for Windows 10 as well as the Manage Accounts pane.
- Click Done. Your data will start syncing as soon as your account is set up.